Tuesday 19 October 2010

Lovely Feedback!

Just had to share this posting from a bridal forum! The fabulous Alison of Plans and Presents www.plansandpresents.vpweb.co.uk came across it and shared my blog with the lovely (not to mention stylish!) B2B. I'm SO excited the B2B is excited!!!!


RE: Wedding Ideas - current issue 88 - Pronovias 2009 dress???

HELP!

I bought the current issue of Wedding Ideas magazine (issue 88) and have seen the most beautiful dress! it's on page 120-125. However they haven't printed the name of the dress, only that it is an ivory tulle gown from Pronovias.
They have also printed that the real life wedding couple 'Helen and John' (whose dress it was) were married in August 2009 so the dress is no longer on the Pronovias website as far as i can see...

I have emailed Wedding Ideas mag but they haven't got back to me.

You can see the dress here then looking at page 6-10

http://www.sneakpreview.weddingideas...mag/index.html

Can anyone help at all?? I absolutely love it..

2nd Reply
Thank you soooooooo much. I can't tell you how brilliant you've been in finding it for me :-) I love the dress and the blog is great!

Thank you again!! xx

1 comment:

  1. Dear B2B,

    Thank you for your wonderful comments! I'm so pleased you love the dress; I absolutely loved it, it's both stylish and fairytale!! Even the sound of the 'scrunch' as I picked it up to walk took my breath away....

    Good luck with the search, I do hope you find it!!

    Lots of luck for your big day, I'm SO excited for you! If you need any other help, please let me know...

    And 'Thank You' Alison for passing on the details. xx

    Love Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete