Friday 12 August 2011

Jenny Packham Designer Day at the Liverpool Bridal Gallery



Jenny Packham - 27th August 2011 - Liverpool Bridal Gallery



When Mr. Dreams romantically enquired how I'd like us to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary 'weekend' in two weeks time, (I think he said weekend, almonst certain of it) I wondered whether I would be pushing it to request our celebrations start at the ahem, Jenny Packham Designer Day at the Liverpool Bridal Gallery on Saturday 27th August 2011Work and pleasure, non?  Thinking better of it and not counting my chickens we'd get to year two if I ever made such an absurd suggestion, (I might have to return the favour and go and um, do joinery man things one day) I decided to let you lovely lot know about it instead.  And if my surpirse flight to Vegas/New York/Florence/Santorini* - hubby, delete where appropriate) happens to leave on the Saturday evening, then ladies, I'll see you there.

The Liverpool Bridal Gallery regularly host designer days at all of their boutiques, where you can view an extended range from the designer and receive exclusive offers available that day only.

SO why not be ahead of the Bridal Pack-Ham (sorry) and preview her 2012 collection before any other UK store.  Not due to hit the stores until October!
And not only that....

10% Discount on gown orders placed that day
20% discount - Bridesmaids
FREE STANDARD ALTERATIONS worth £140Only 10% deposit needed
Secure with just 10% deposit (providing wedding is 9 months away)




Other dates for your bri-ary:

Hollywood Dreams - 15th October 2011 - Liverpool Bridal Gallery

Alan Hannah - 19th October 2011 - Liverpool Bridal Gallery

Sophia Tolli - 4th February 2012 - Lancashire Bridal Gallery

Benjamin Roberts - 25th February 2012 - Liverpool Bridal Gallery

Apts can be made by calling 0151 428 3998 or enquiries@liverpoolbridalgallery.com

Much Love and Happy Trying xx

No comments:

Post a Comment